Jake Garrison is an Albuquerque, New Mexico attorney with extensive experience representing clients in both litigation and transactional contexts in matters of real estate and land use law, business law, contract drafting or contract disputes, corporate entity formation, collections, and estate administration. Whether negotiating a favorable resolution, prevailing at trial, or carefully structuring a business or real estate deal, Jake Garrison is committed to pursuing successful and cost-effective legal outcomes for his clients.
- New Mexico, 2007
- U.S. District Court District of New Mexico, 2007
- U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit, 2007
- J.D. from University of New Mexico School of Law
- M.B.A. from University of New Mexico Anderson School of Business
- B.S. Arizona State University